Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Videos Coming

Gah! How did it get to be summer already? I'm feeling totally overwhelmed and walloped by money/work stuff, family drama & a household that just added 2 new members (without decreasing my own rent one penny, for the record). I'm scrambling to stay on top of everything and really wish I had a helper. Someone to take photos and videos of me or do all the photo/video editing would be a dream. A webmaster that could help me take care of all the site stuff so I could just focus on replying to emails and doing new shoot requests? Heaven! Ahhh...but I'm dreaming.

Since there is just one of me, I've been reading all of your emails, but have been slack on getting the replies sent out. I did get a chance to shoot today though & I think you're really going to love the videos. Lots of dirty talk, a masturbation countdown and a very slurpy toe sucking video. Yay!

I'll be busy editing pics tonight and hopefully get the video rendering before I go to sleep. I better brew some more coffee...in for a long night!

No comments: