Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stinky Summer Feet

Barefoot Kristy outside


Hanging with the pooches outside the other day, I snapped these pics with my cellphone camera. Not the best quality, but they show you what my feet look like most days this summer.

Barefoot Kristy outside


I love these Converse slip on sandals. They're definitely not pretty shoes, but they are sooooo comfortable. I wear them around the house most days and love being able to slip in and out of them quickly. I can walk for miles without getting blisters and the soft suede soles (insoles?) give a perfect amount of cushion.

Barefoot Kristy outside


The only bad part? (Or good part depending on how you like your feet!) That soft suede soaks up ALL of my foot sweat, so these puppies stink. I can have a shower, scrub my feet clean and smooth, then step out of the shower and walk around the house for a few hours wearing these shoes and bam! Back to stinky feet. Fortunately for me, I like the way my feet smell when they get a bit of a stink going and I *really* like the way the foot smell combines with the suede leather smell. Yum!

Barefoot Kristy outside

No comments: