Friday, September 12, 2008

Update

A huge thank you is in order for all of the kind comments and emails I got after my last post. Sometimes I don't know what to say when I hear that a friend/blogger is having a hard time, but just seeing notes saying that me and Kiero were in someone's thoughts helped put a smile on my face. I'll have to remember that even if I don't know *what* to say, just saying *something* is often enough.

Kiero is still limping and definitely not 100% back to her normal self, but she's doing MUCH better. I haven't heard one of those gut-wrenching yelps for a few days now and she's been coming out to join me on the couch in the evenings. She's starting to put a bit of weight on her bad leg too. Hopefully this means it was just a muscle tear or sprain.

Server update: all of the content is supposed to be transferred over now, but I haven't been able to check it yet because I don't think the password stuff is set up. I'm not sure if the host company does this or if CCBill needs to do it, but hopefully we'll have all the bugs worked out this weekend and I can get back to normal. And update with some new stuff!

No comments: