Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bare Foot Blues



Hey guys! This month has been insanely busy for me, so please accept my apologies for being so quiet. Between a wedding & then visiting with family up in Banff, getting my house ready to sell & dealing with a bunch of work stuff with my lawyer, I'm sooooo ready to pay attention to some more important things - like getting a pedicure! I'm not usually one to neglect my feet, but with everything else going on right now I've barely had time to shower let alone do my nails. =(

Fortunately my next trip (I leave this weekend) will be far more foot & camera friendly than hiking in the mountains. I'm going to Miami! I've never been there & can't wait to go. There will be flip flops & bare feet a plenty! Better believe I'll be bringing my camera. hehe

I ducked into my favorite shoe store this week to try & find some sexy heels to wear if I get a chance to go out to one of the nightclubs Miami is famous for. I tried on 2 killer pairs of stillettos - the sexiest shoes I've ever seen & only $35 each! I was in love! At home, I don't go anywhere that would warrant such sexy stems, but in Miami? Yeah, baby! Unfortunately, I wasn't joking about the "killer" part of these heels. My feet were screaming after just standing in either pair for a couple of minutes. Walking? Fuggedaboutit. I could have cried when I returned them to their boxes & left the store empty handed. I almost DID cry later when I realized that just putting those shoes on for a minute had already formed little cuts on my feet! Both pairs had a thin strap across the toes that apparently was made out of barbed wire. lol

The search continues! Maybe I should sneak my camera in with me next time. *heehee*

For Members:
chat with me during my cam show this Tuesday 11:00 pm EST

No comments: