Saturday, July 22, 2006

Out of Town Again

Just as I finish my laundry I'm hitting the road again! I ran out of time for my movie update (or rather, my computer kept crashing while trying to convert the movie), but I'm hoping to get lots of saucy stuff shot while I'm in Miami. It's 3:16 a.m. & I'm still packing despite my best laid plans. I ended up spending the day (packing day!) trying to track down a decent kennel or dog sitter for my pooches after my prior arrangements fell through at the last minute. Not surprisingly in the middle of summer, most kennels and dog sitters are booked up. And for $60/day I might look into becoming a dog sitter myself! The service consists of three 30-minute visits/walks per day which works out to $40/hour...for walking a freakin' dog.

Fortunately I found a doggy daycare place with a wonderful owner that put my worries to rest. I went down to check it out right before they closed tonight & it was leaps & bounds better than the last kennel I used (spoiled house dogs don't do very well laying on hard concrete in the same dog runs where they also do their business).

Printing out some last minute maps & confirmation info, finishing packing & then off to bed. I'm sooooo glad nobody dresses up to fly anymore. If I'm rolling into the airport with my hair brushed tomorrow morning I'll have surpassed my self-imposed expectations.

Now if I could only stop singing that Miami jingle from the Golden Girls...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god your so sexy!!!