Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Friday!

It's sunny out today & the snow is starting to melt. Might be a good day to test out the willpower of my doggies at the park. They've been cooped up for weeks now, only going outside for stints of 5 minutes or less. They seem to forget how cold it is & paw at me to go out just as much as usual. That excited tail wagging stops abruptly once I open the door. There's been a lot of 2 steps forward, 3 steps back into the house this week. Poor pooches!

Also on my exciting list of Friday fun:
- give the dogs a bath
- re-caulk the bathtub
- figure out why my attic is developing condensation
- pack up my summer clothes & put in storage (*sniff*)
- box up any winter clothes that I don't need & drop off at donation center
- drive my friend to the hospital at 6:30 for some scary tests
- call my sister (which has been on my To Do for over a month now. bad!)

Fortunately I'm still on Dominican time, so I'm up early. I should finish by tonight & can sneak off to a guilt-free movie. I've seen the Prestige (loved it), but there are a ton of new movies out now that look worth watching. Any recommendations?

No comments: