Saturday, March 17, 2007

Green Toes and Bare Soles

green toes and bare soles


Sick of green yet? Good thing St.Patrick's Day only comes around once a year, eh? I love wearing wild colored toe nail polish, even green toes though they are a bit sickly looking. I really like the way they stand out & grab attention in a sea full of bare feet and sandals with nothing but reds and pinks. Pink is my favorite color and everybody likes the traditional dramatic red. Those colors make feel look pretty which is exactly why they're so popular. Green on the other hand, isn't nearly as flattering. I love it for the attention grabbing factor, but it's safe to say that pinks and reds aren't in any danger of being retired. *grin*

Note to my members: sorry for the late update! All of the pics are up now...finally. My wireless net connection kept dropping off before all the pictures were uploaded. I'm on a mission to get my own high speed connection hooked up this week. Wireless is just not gonna work when dealing with big files. =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god your feet are HOT