Tuesday, March 06, 2007

More Sexy Feet

Since that last picture didn't show off the blue toes, here's another one for you from my sexy feet set the Blue Hotel:



I got the key to my new place & am still getting settled. Unfortunately the movers aren't helping any - they still haven't shown up! I've got no dishes or towels & not much in the way of clothes either. The thing I'm missing most is my tools as I try to set up the new Ikea shelves I bought. I don't have anything to put ON the shelves yet, but I'd still like to get them ready for when my boxes do arrive. If only I didn't have to fiddle with the teeny tiny wrenches they give you. I may have to hit the hardware store tomorrow & buy a new electric screwdriver before I go crazy. =)

I picked up some really cute green socks & matching nail polish for St. Paddy's Day. I'm going to try & snap some pictures over the next couple of days so I'll have them ready in time for the big Guinessfest.

No comments: