Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wrinkled Soles

wrinkled soles pic
Click for larger pic


I just added a new photo gallery for Bare Foot Kristy members. It's sort of a weird set, one where I was practicing different poses and angles using my remote and self-timer. I shoot a lot of my own pics, but with this one I sort of let my imagination run wild and ended up with a ton (more than half!) of unuseable, really ugly pictures. The good news is lots of the wrinkled sole shots turned out great with my feet propped up on the back of an orange chair. My toes are painted bright orange to match. I included a big sample pic for the sole lovers out there. Enjoy!

3 comments:

tt said...

I love to sniff female soles, this is special of me

tt said...

I love to sniff bare soles of women , isn t that special of me

tt said...

soles of feet do have souls