Friday, July 27, 2007

Dirty Pantyhose Feet

My house guests are out shopping this afternoon, so I was able to get in some computer time and add a new photo set for my Barefoot Kristy members. If you're not a member, click here to get your password and you can download the full zip file of photos (including the ultra high resolution version!).

dirty pantyhose feet
Click the pic for a larger version


This photo set is actually part 2 of a gallery I added a few weeks ago. It starts with me on my way to work in high heel pumps that are a little too big for me. I'm already running late and trying to jog down the street as quickly as I can so I won't be late for work. My heels are not making it easy on me though and just as I see my bus pulling up to the stop, one of my shoes falls off. I made the quick decision to run for the bus and leave the shoe behind. What a good employee, eh?

After a long day at work of walking around with only one shoe on, I get a ride home and hop out of the car, happy to have the day almost over. That's when I realize I've left my house keys in my friend's car! I'm back to hopping down the street in only one heel. Eventually I just kick off my shoe and walk to a pay phone in my pantyhose.

dirty pantyhose soles
Click the pic for a larger version


By the time I finally get inside, I'm tired and my pantyhose-covered feet are very dirty from all that walking around outside. So in this part of the photos, you get to see my dirty feet as I pull off the pantyhose and get ready to hop into the bathtub for a well deserved soak!

smelly feet in pantyhose
Click the pic for a larger version

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to smell your feet put my dick between them.

cum on them lick them i want to teach your feet a lesson