Friday, May 25, 2007

Pantyhose in Public



I caught an awful flu bug last weekend and have been holed up in bed with a box of Kleenex all week. Fortunately I got some help to finish my latest video, running around the sidewalks trying to get to work on time with high heeled pumps that are a little too big. First I lose one shoe, but that doesn't stop me from racing on to catch my bus. Then I manage to beg a ride home from work, but since I'm already having the worst day possible, I leave my keys in my friend's car! So off I hobble, with only one shoe, to track down a pay phone.

Once I finally get home (and inside!) I took some photos of how dirty my pantyhose feet got after walking around all day without shoe(s). That photo set will be up soon, but the movie is now ready for download for my VIP members.

Not a member yet? Click here to sign up!

No comments: