Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Dog Sitting

I don't know how I let myself get roped into these things...I'm dog/house-sitting for friends of mine in BC this week while they're off on holiday. Since I work from home and have dogs myself, it seems like an easy task except that:

a) their dog does not get along with my dogs
b) it's impossible to walk three dogs at one time AND pick up the poop
c) they forgot to stock up on the basics before they left, like dog food!

Also, just because I work from home doesn't mean that I can work from anywhere. My home computer is the one with all of the passwords saved and bookmarks...uh, bookmarked. I know it's just a matter of getting organized, but as it stands, I've got about 12 different notebooks all filled with Very Important chicken scratch that I refer to daily. Not so easy to just pack it all up to go dog-sit for a week!

No comments: