Thursday, May 17, 2007

Resting my Pantyhose Feet

Resting my pantyhose feet
Full size photos are ready for download in the Barefoot Kristy Members Only area >


A new photo gallery is up for my VIP members, though the video that will really tell the story still needs to be edited and won't be ready until next week. I start off dressed very smartly in a pink blazer and black skirt, pantyhose and shiny black leather heels. The pumps are a little too big for me, so as I try to make my way to the bus stop, I'm trying my best to keep from walking right out of my shoes. My pantyhose covered heel pops out with every step, that smooth material not making it any easier for my feet to cling to these high heels.

In the photos, you see me sit down for a break to rest my weary feet and give them a bit of a rub. But I'm going to be late for work if I don't get moving so I have to pick up the pace a little. Careful...can't go too fast or I'll lose one of my heels!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: