Friday, October 12, 2007

Office Babes

Office babes in stockings
Click for the office babes picture gallery


I've been spending a lot of time in my office this week, but not having anywhere near as much fun as these office babes. Digging through my files for old receipts and taking pics of any manuals or other evidence I have so I could file my insurance claim after my house was broken into isn't quite the activities I think of when I picture naughty secretaries!

I did get if finished and submitted though, so hopefully I'll get some good news from my insurance adjuster shortly and I'll have a replacement video camera in my hands. I really want to get some more sexy legs and feet shoots done outside before the weather gets too cold. And with the gorgeous fall leaves for a backdrop? Swoon!

No comments: