Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sexy Feet in Stockings

High Heels and Sexy Feet


I just added a new photo set of 162 pictures showing off my sexy feet and legs in a pinup style gallery for my wonderful VIP Members. Click here to join now >

I really love wearing vintage stockings, especially when I get to tease my foot boys by dangling my shiny black high heels, popping my stocking covered feet in and out of the pumps.

A lot of the shots are just me having fun posing, maybe more suited for fans of stocking babes or sexy leg pictures. But there are also lots of close up shots of my feet in the stockings that I absolutely love. They're quite sheer and with the soft lighting, I think the texture of the vintage nylons over my soft soles looks beautiful.

Showing off my sexy legs


I added a few more pics to my new Flickr account Sexy Feet, so if you're not a member of Barefoot Kristy, you can pop over there to see more of this set - Sexy Feet in Stockings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i were there you must be sure i licke your feet for a day