Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, it looks like I'm not doing anything too exciting for New Year's Eve this year, as my plans kind of fell through at the last minute. But I won't let that put a damper on my spirits. 2007 was a huge year for me with a major move, lots of time spent with family and friends, and a lot of soul searching trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. While I don't have all the answers yet, I'm really excited about what 2008 will bring. Just looking back over the photos and videos I shot this year, the little archive that is growing and evolving as my personal site, feels amazing. I can't wait to get started on the next year's worth of stuff!

Hope you're having a safe and happy night in whatever way you choose to celebrate. Sometimes just staying home and writing a list of all the things you're grateful for is the perfect way to prepare for the new year. And really...who wants to start the new year off feeling sick?

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: