Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday Party Shoes



There is a *real* video coming for my VIP members, plus some candy cane toe tricks and some massaging coconut body butter all over my dry winter feet, but I wanted to give everybody a chance to peep my new sexy red heels. If the imbed isn't working, check out my (rarely used) YouTube account for the video!

Happy Holidays everyone! My sister has decided to surprise me with her crazy gift and kidnap me for the weekend. We're going to Vegas for a few stress-free days of massages and pampering. It's the most decadent Christmas I've ever had and though I'm not going to have time to finish half of the stuff I wanted to before our big family dinner, I'm just going to have to grin and bear it. *heehee*

Back on the 23rd, but I'll try to post from the spa. Promise!

No comments: