Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sexy Legs and Feet

barefoot kristy


I just added a new sexy legs and feet photo gallery for my awesome Barefoot Kristy members (click here to get your membership today). I'm wearing my favorite super slinky sexy stripper pants. I rarely get a chance to go out dancing, but I think these pants with their clingy material and peek-a-boo slits up the leg would look amazing on the dance floor.

Sexy legs on top of sexy feet in platform stilettos? What do you think? Would you buy me a drink? *heehee*


barefoot kristy


There are a couple more pics on my Flickr page. My username is sexy-feet over there. If you have a Flickr account yourself, don't forget to add me as a contact (or a friend). *smooch*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic of your leg sliding out of that skirt. I love the long slit in the skirt thing, I haven't seen those in awhile, damn changing fashions! You look great but careful accepting drinks in those shoes, it is a long fall! :)