Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sexy Legs and Feet: Kryztal Red

I posted this over at my other blog today, but thought you guys would enjoy it too.

Kryztal Red sexy legs
Click for full gallery


No luck on the apartment hunting yet, but I did have some luck hunting for sexy legs photos courtesy of the vivacious Kryztal Red. Kryztal's site has been around forever; I remember chatting with her and her hubby on an old amateur webmaster forum years ago. I'm always delighted to rediscover sites I'd forgotten about, especially since so many of them close up shop and let their URLs redirect to generic link lists.

I was surfing some leg and stocking sites today to get ideas for future shoots of my own when I found this hot gallery of Kryztal in black pantyhose.

Kryztal Red sexy feet
Click for full gallery


If I'm going to be moving soon, I really need to clear out my closets, so a shooting spree is in order with all of the shoes, hose and outfits I'd rather not cart to a new place. I have such a hard time letting go! A girl never knows when she'll need a pair of chunky wooden heels or another fishnet bodysuit. Even once I've taken pictures in something, I still have a hard time getting rid of it. What about cam shows? What if I get a chance to shoot in a different BETTER location and can re-do that outfit? I know it's silly since the most likely "what if" scenario is what if I go shopping and buy MORE shoes? Where will I put them??? Time to let go and make space!

No comments: