Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Catch Up

Hey guys! I haven't been blogging as much as usual this summer. I'd love to report that this is because I've been traveling all summer and having a great holiday, but it's more because life stuff has been pushing its way to the front of the line. I wrote a bit about this in my other blog, but the short version is:

a) I need to find a new apartment. Finding a place in a good area, close to the water, with sunlight that takes dogs AND is cheaper than what I'm paying now? Tall order. I've only looked at one place so far that was worth submitting an application to (and no, I didn't get the place).

b) I've taken up painting. I've been dabbling in art for years now, but this summer I signed up to take a weekly painting class that has been amazing. It has absolutely lit the fires inside me and I've been really enjoying working on my homework assignments each week, plus doing my own painting. Hopefully I'll be able to continue taking classes in the fall.

Fortunately I've been popping on my webcam and taking private shows, so my footsies are still getting plenty of attention. One of my favorite foot fans has me sniffing my right foot while I play with myself culminating in a sole huffing gasping orgasm. So much fun! I really need to videotape a few of these shows so I can share with my Barefoot Kristy members.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer too!

No comments: