Sunday, August 28, 2005

Just Updated With A Bunch of New Photos

Whew! I just finished adding 7 new photo sets to my foot fetish site. A couple of new ones & a bunch from a couple of years ago that I just discovered on one of my hard drives. I ran out of space (again!) & bought a new 180 GB drive this weekend, so did a little housekeeping on my files. I'm going to upload some pics here in a few, but it is way too hot to stay up in my loft right now. Gotta head for lower ground, some iced tea & then I'll be back with photos! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy. I love your feet. I agree with you that the feet pics are great just within themselves. Seeing a beautiful naked body along with barefeet is the greatest thing for me. I love seeing you barefoot outdoors and the resulting dirty feet that you show. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! It's already turned so cold here unfortunately, so my outdoor dirty feet season is pretty much dunzo unless I can do some travelling this winter. I'm going to try & get out in the fall leaves, but within a few minutes my fingers are numb when I'm walking the dogs. I'm thinking cozy sweater, jeans & bare feet. ;)