Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sock Fetish?

I wouldn't say I have a sock fetish exactly, but I do remember keeping my calves covered with knee high socks for months after the movie Clueless came out. I was allll about the sundresses & short skirts with knee socks. I'm sure the boys in my high school were glad to be finished with the grunge phase, though my male counterparts replacement of flannel with a sports team logo over baggy jeans was hardly an improvement.

This is one of my favorite photos from the new gallery, though it's really more of a nice ass pic than a foot fetish pic:

Barefoot Kristy's socks

Click for bigger image!


I wasn't actually planning on shooting any photos the day I took these photos. I usually like to have a pedicure, my hair done & make-up on when I do a shoot, but on this particular afternoon, I caught my reflection in the bathroom mirror & thought, "Wow! I look pretty today!". I know...sounds silly to admit it. Some days you just get a glow about you, probably on that day because I didn't have anything planned & was just enjoying a day off.

I decided to do an impromptu shoot of just me in front of the sock drawer, pulling on a fun pair of knee highs. The downside of shooting my own photos is that at 3 inches by 2 inches, a photo can look great. Uploaded to my computer, on the other hand, it is much easier to see that the setting I was using wasn't fast enough to capture me sharply. Apparently I'm pretty animated, even when posing for a photo, so there is some motion blur in some of the shots. Still, I felt pretty that day & I think that sometimes you don't need anything else but confidence to take a good picture. That & a great pair of socks. :)

1 comment:

Accultus said...

I clicked next on blogger and look what I found. I don't even have a foot fetish and I'd love to lick your toes. Post again soon.