Monday, August 15, 2005

Welcome to Foot Flirt!

For the first post in my brand spanking new foot fetish blog, I should probably start out by introducing myself. My name is Kristy & I'm an indie webmaster, foot fetish enthusiast & like most women, adorer of shoes. I've been building websites, modeling & doing photography for several years now & after posting my photos, often nude or in lingerie including sexy stockings, I started getting a ton of comments on my feet. I've always loved getting foot rubs & making sure my toes were pedicured & pretty, but other than that, I didn't really give my feet much attention. I've never dated a man with a true foot fetish, though I'd had my toes sucked before & had happily returned the favor, so until I started getting emails from men all over the world, I had no idea such a thing even existed! After surfing the net for a while, I discovered that no, not every woman moans in ecstasy when her lover runs his thumb firmly up her soles & some poor women won't even allow their lovers to touch their feet at all, let alone kiss or suck their toes. Crazy! Apparently what I considered standard, normal behavior for everybody is actually a "fetish". How ridiculous that a body part with so many pressure points & such capacity for pleasure is considered off-limits for "normal" people! Only focusing your attention on boobs, butts & pussies seems much stranger than enjoying the body in its entirety.

In the spirit of celebrating freedom of sexuality, I decided to create my own website dedicated to my foot loving fans - Barefoot Kristy. My site is part of the Pro Adult network, so if you have an ID then you already have access to my site. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then you'll need to sign up first & then you get access to every site on the network, including lots of other amateur girls & housewives who take new pictures all the time to update with. It's a very cool community & I've met lots of great people there. Without sounding too much like a creepy pod person, join us!

No comments: