Thursday, November 10, 2005

Red Painted Toes

I'm planning to shoot some foot photos & video tomorrow, so I spent the evening giving myself a pedicure. I tried out a juicy red polish that came inside a purse I bought last summer. It was a perfect little black clutch & inside was a complete manicure set including several tiny nail polish bottles. They look so cheap that I didn't bother painting my nails with them until today. Usually I go for long lasting, but since I'm planning to shoot a lot of foot fetish pics this week, I'll be changing the polish a few times anyways. What a delightful surprise! This polish makes my toes look like delicious glossy candies. Perfect suckable little piggies. I think I need to include a bright red lollipop for this shoot just for the sake of comparison.

I'll post pics tomorrow. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well let's see 'em! :)