Friday, November 04, 2005

Sexy Stockings Photo

I've been working on getting photos for my site lately & can't believe how time consuming it is! Makes me wish I had a good photographer instead of a remote control. Or a clue as to how to light myself properly so the photos don't turn out so uneven. I bought a couple of books from Amazon & am looking forward to experimenting with using reflectors (well, giant chunks of styrofoam).

The last photos I did outside in the leaves turned out pretty cool, even though they vary from shot to shot depending on how much sunlight was on me. The sun was setting, it was a perfect fall day & I had a great friend to boost my spirits, even when I ripped my brand new nylon stockings to shreds trying to climb up on a fallen tree trunk. Ahhh...the sacrifices I make for art! hehe

Take a peek:

Click for a larger pic of Kristy in stockings
Click for larger pic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To bad you don't live closer.. I'd offer to take your photos! *wink* Great to see you posting and blogging again!
xxoo