Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sad News

My grandfather passed away a couple of days ago, so I'm about to hit the road to drive down for the funeral tomorrow. It wasn't a huge surprise as he'd been getting progressively worse over the last few weeks. He had an amazing life & was diagnosed as having only 5 or 6 years to live when they had to remove his lung due to cancer. That was 16 years ago. Suffice to say, he was a tough old guy & he will be missed.

I'll be back in a few days & then off to Winnipeg. Those feather beds at the Sheraton & doggie pampering are going to well received.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris Madison, your blog is awesome. I often search the net for adult sites
for pantyhose lovers and foot fetish fans and I found this one - http://pantyhose-feet-pictures.com.
Take a look if you're looking for used stockings and free fun.