Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Naked on Cam!

Back from visiting my family & after almost 2 weeks of no naughtiness, no swearing & very limited access to anything FUN on the internet, I am home with a bang! I spent the night chatting with a few wonderful guys over at Private Camz. I was hoping that IFriends would have my paperwork situation sorted out so I could log in over there, but I'm now glad they didn't 'cause I had a blast! I will definitely sleep well tonight & am looking forward to popping on cam more often.

There were quite a few laugh out loud moments tonight - like me falling down the stairs on the way to grab a pair of nude stockings. I caught myself, but not without banging my hand & creating a big purple bruise. Then there was the swinging couple who wanted to pretend that I was trying to stuff the husband's cock in my mouth while the wife ate my pussy from behind. They were quite proud of their stats - her 5"6 with 36C breasts & him 7X3. I had to ask what 7X3 meant & for those cybersex virgins (or maybe I'm just showing my true blondness here), it refers to cock length & girth. 3 inches wide? I told her there was no way I could fit that inside me. "What about your mouth?", she typed. I happened to have a tape measure in my desk drawer, so whipped it out, opened my mouth wide & proved that no, my mouth would not accommodate such a gigantic member. And of course I laughed my ass off at the image of me all dolled up in a black thong & silky bustier measuring my mouth. heehee!

No comments: