Thursday, December 08, 2005

New Foot Fetish Movies

I uploaded two new foot fetish movies to the members area of my foot site today, but I'm thinking I may have to re-encode them to a smaller size. I love high quality movies that I can watch at full screen on my computer, especially for juicy details like close-ups of toes, but one of the movies I added is almost 250 MB for only 5 minutes. I think that one may need a smaller version for folks who don't want to wait for it to download.

There is some yummy toe wriggling in the movies, but I'm a little embarrassed after watching the finished product. My feet look lovely with the juicy red nail polish I was talking about earlier, but I look like hell. LOL I was fresh out of the shower & thought it would be fun to do a quick movie & shoot while I was oiling up my skin & then getting ready for the day. Upon closer inspection, better to do my hair & make-up BEFORE sticking a camera in my face! I've got naturally curly hair, so fresh from the shower equals a curly mop crowning my pale, sleepy face. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments: