Friday, June 30, 2006

Late, Overwhelmed, Exhausted & I Haven't Even Left Yet!

I'm leaving for Calgary in a few minutes & will be gone for 5 or 6 days to attend a wedding & then meet up with my parents, sisters, nephews...the whole family! As much as I would love to see everyone, this is the absolute worst time for me to be leaving for holiday. I collapsed in a pile of tears late last night feeling totally overwhelmed with all of the things I need to do & WANT to be doing right now instead of getting my car fixed & packing & taking the dogs to the vet. I have so many updates for the site & just want to work on my site stuff - respond to my email, hang out in chat & just generally get caught up.

Thank you for being patient with me & please know there are a bunch of comments & emails I really want to reply to, but just haven't had the time yet. Once I get back, things will calm down & I get back to focusing on what *I* want to be doing. Anybody got a valium? I haven't even had time to stress about the family arguments that are sure to ensue! Though maybe that's a good thing...

I'll try to update from Calgary. I think my hotel has internet so I'm going to bring my laptop & webcam, just in case I can sneak away & chat while I'm gone. Wish me luck!

No comments: