Monday, September 04, 2006

Barefoot Kristy Pictures



I added a few new pictures to Barefoot Kristy today from my last trip. It's a really tiny gallery I snapped one morning while I was sitting on my hotel balcony enjoying my coffee. The trip was pretty hard on my feet (blisters! ouch!) & I knew my red nail polish wouldn't last long on my poor toes.

Come to think of it, my feet haven't fared much better since I've been home. I caught my big toe on the edge of my computer last week & chipped my toe nail. I had to trim my nails really really short to make sure the chip wouldn't snag on anything else & give me a further owie. They look so silly this short! And you can still see the piece missing from my big toe. =(

I'm going to shoot some new foot fetish pictures anyways. I would rather wait until my nail grows back properly, but I'd hate to disappoint my sole & arch fans with having to wait even longer for a big update. Maybe I should do a bandaid set. haha!

1 comment:

Daboga75 said...

Very nice feet...so yummy looking...beyond sexy!!!