Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Soles

Happy Friday! I do have a new photo gallery on the way, but it's not quite finished yet, so in the meantime, I'll leave you with the very sexy soles of this hot blonde from Footsie Babes.

Footsie Babe
Click for a gallery of this hot blonde's photos


Back at Chateau Kristy, the revolving door of summer visitors just doesn't stop! My parents made it home safely, I got a couple of days to catch up on laundry and gardening (snapped a few shots of my coral toes in my flip flops while I was out there too!), and now the next batch of visitors has arrived. This time no one is staying with me though and instead I'm invited out to Vancouver Island. I know...poor me! Haha!

My sister and her family are coming out too, so I'll get to playing with my nephews - exploring under rocks, building sand castles, catching bugs in the bug collector kit I got them last week. Perfect excuse to act like a kid again!

Before I hit the ferry I *will* finish the photo update I'm working on, but first I have some errands calling me. Hit the bank, the library, the liquor store...don't you just love summer? =)

No comments: