Friday, June 22, 2007

Wrinkled Soles and Pink Toes at the Beach


Click for larger pic


New pics are up for my wonderful VIP members! If you haven't signed up yet, click here to get your password.

I love this photo set. It was shot a couple of weeks ago on a beautiful sunny day, the first one of the season really. I wanted to take advantage of the weather, so I snagged a photographer and hit the beach. It was a good thing too. There were already quite a few people out and about, and it will only get busier as the summer heats up. I'll be on the hunt for private spots where I can get my camera out!

I'm back at home after spending a few days with my family and I really need to get some pics of the pretty coral polish I'm wearing on my toes. I snagged it from my sister and don't have any more to touch up any chips, so I better get shooting!


Click for larger pic

No comments: