Saturday, September 01, 2007

Foot Fetish Model in Search of an Assistant

secretary in stockings


Hey gang! I've been working my butt off on a big design/marketing project for a real estate client of mine at my "real" job, but I should have everything wrapped up this weekend and then I'll be posting a whole whack of new foot fetish updates for my wonderful VIP members.

I've got so many photo sets just sitting on my hard drive, hoping someone will come along and pay them a little attention. Bad Kristy! Now if only I could afford to hire an assistant.

Hmmmm...maybe one who comes to work wearing smart little business suits and skirts that are just a little too short? A beautiful blonde in a tight sweater sitting in my little office, typing away, toes tapping absentmindedly.

I think she's the kind of girl who loves anything vintage and always makes a point of dressing for work. Every time I glance up I can't help but notice the lovely sweep of her calf leading down to her ankle where her real nylon stockings wrinkle. She dips her conservative brown pumps as she types and just as her heel pops out and I get a peek at her smooth arched soles, she catches me looking at her.

I quickly avert my gaze and go back to looking at my monitor, furrowing my brow and pretending to be totally absorbed in searching the page. Did she know I was watching her? Did she mind?

On second thought, maybe getting an assistant wouldn't be such a good idea after all. I would NEVER get any work done! *grin*

naughty secretary in stockings

No comments: