Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sexy Feet in Flip Flops



I added a small set of photos of me in the garden showing off my sexy feet in flip flops as I water my herb garden. My foot fetish fans can log into the members area to download the set or if you're not a member yet, you can click here to join now.

A new movie went up today too with lots of close ups of my toes pointing and spreading. I'll add some screenshots soon!



I love puttering around my garden, even though I don't have much of a green thumb. There is so much to learn about different plants, soil types, sun or shade requirements...it never ends!

In these sexy feet pics, I'm wearing one of the many, many pairs of flip flops I go through every summer and my nails aren't exactly pedicure perfect, but my feet ARE perfectly ready for getting down and dirty. In the garden, of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Love to chat with u on Yahoo some time. Also would love to see ur feet on cam :)