Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Fishnet Body Stocking

Looks like my live cam show was a success using Windows Media instead of Flash as a broadcaster, though I wish it hadn't taken me quite so long to figure out how to get everything to work with my router. There didn't seem to be any complaints about the video freezing or the sound, so it was well worth the effort. Of course the best part is - I get to archive my shows with a click of a button! The entire 1 hour show will be up tomorrow. To help my computer keep up with the demands of so many viewers at one time, the video quality isn't as good as my other movies, but it might be fun to watch if you missed it.

After my one hour show I popped into private chat for an hour or so. I ended up having a great time chatting with a couple of friends & one photographer who was surprised that I could shoot my own nude photos. I showed him my cameras flip out & twist LCD screen & took this pic:



Yes, that is a fishnet bodystocking with a hot pink bikini (if you could call 2 teeny triangles of spanex a "bikini") underneath! A little different than my usual bra, panties & stockings outfit, but it seemed to go over well. Something about big booty girls in fishnet is just yummy. Maybe the open crotch? hehe

The other reason I wanted a quick snap of myself was to document my yellow hair. I don't think I've ever been quite so blonde before & already I'm noticing the curse effecting my normally balanced life. Trying to hang up some curtains in my office this afternoon, I chose my rolling office chair to steady myself as I teetered trying to reach the top of the window. Can you see where this is going? Yup, fell off & not only took myself out, but also knocked over my video camera which was sitting atop a tripod (for the cam shows). It didn't appear to suffer any long term damage.

Funnier was the Pug Attack that came during a private chat session. Piggy had been scarce the entire night; naturally, he chose the lengthy 6 minutes I was in a private show to come check out what mom was doing, then proceed to snort & dry heave loudly until he hacked up something indistinguishable right beside my desk. Lovely!

I think it's really time Piggy gets his own website. Since www.piggy.com is already taken (& a gross waste of a domain name, in my opinion), what else would be good for the Pug? Ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

piggypug.com, puglove.com, kristyspug.com, kristyspiggy.com, princepiggy/princesspiggy.com, pugseyeview.com...????