Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pantyhose Movie plus Toe Sucking!

I just finished uploading a new movie to my foot fetish site that I filmed a few weeks ago on my way out east to visit family. I wanted to take advantage of the lovely hotel, so I got dolled up in a red bra & panty set. Then I slid into a tight pair of pantyhose that wrap around my legs & ass to frame my body perfectly. After playing soccer for years (& lots of time at the gym now, as well), I have very shapely legs but something about the way pantyhose cling to them so tightly make them look absolutely divine - every little imperfection smoothed & all the yummy curves highlighted.

The tight fabric rubbing against my pussy gets the familiar tingle started between my legs. Once I started playing with my toes, teasing my feet dangling my black strappy heels so they were dangerously close to falling, then slipping it back onto my foot...knowing how much that would tease you really got my blood flowing. I love the scent of my feet in pantyhose. The way the nylon captures it is heavenly! I gave my toes a little suck, though it would be much more fun if I had someone to suck them for me.

The movie ends with me ripping into the pantyhose, showing off my bare feet & red toes. So much fun! Here are a couple of still shots from the movie:

pantyhose movie


pantyhose movie - bare toes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to lick the soles of your pretty feet......(;