Friday, December 22, 2006

Foot Fetish Movies now in HDTV!



I bought a new HD camcorder a little while ago & have been excited to show off my bare feet in HDTV quality, but I wasn't counting on such a steep learning curve to get the movies to actually play on my computer! My sexy feet & soles definitely look sharper & the detail is fantastic - no complaints there. But I just uploaded a new movie for my foot fetish fans at Barefoot Kristy & I'm wondering if the clip is going to be TOO big for some folks. At over 50 MB for just 5 minutes, it'll take a few minutes to download & apparently some older computers without very good video cards have trouble playing HD quality files smoothly. I tested it on my oldest box & found it still played a bit choppy even with "Hardware Acceleration" set to Full.



I'd love to hear what you think! Do you want HD quality movies or did I get sucked in by marketing hype? LOL Would you rather see smaller movies that are faster to download? Hmmmm...slow or fast...soft or hard...what were we talking about again? =P

HD Foot Fetish Movies of Barefoot Kristy jumping on the bed

No comments: