Saturday, December 30, 2006

Pantyhose Feet

I'm back to work tonight (if you could call it that) shooting some gorgeous pantyhose pictures with a little high heel dangling action thrown in. If you're a fan of legs & high heels, then you'll love these pics. I play with my shoes all the time, letting them dangle off the tip of my toes as I cross & uncross my legs. I knew this was a subtle way of drawing attention, especially for foot & leg men, but I had no idea it was considered a fetish in its own right. I suppose shoeplay would technically be a a sub-niche of general foot fetish, but however you label it, I think most men get a little tingle watching sexy pantyhose feet slip in & out of a stilleto heel. I took lots of close-ups of my pantyhose covered soles too, so hopefully that will satisfy my bare feet lovers.

It'll take me a few days to get the pics edited & put into a gallery, but I'll make sure to update my blog with a few free pictures when I'm finished. Keep your eyes out for those!

For now, I'm grabbing some lotion & hitting the couch for a little barefoot massage & TV before bed. I've got another Christmas gathering to attend tomorrow so I shouldn't stay up too late, but I'm too excited to go to bed just yet. I love these new photos so much! Did I mention I'm wearing a toe ring under my pantyhose? *heehee*

No comments: