Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hula Feet

Hula Kristy


I just added a new gallery for members of my foot fetish site to download, plus put up a few sample pics on Flickr. It's a really fun vintage, pinup inspired gallery, though unfortunately the pictures didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I shot this set quite a while ago, before I bought my new camera. Every time I open the folder to look at them, I'm excited and then immediately disappointed when I see how blurry so many of them turned out. A lot of the close up ones of my bare feet were totally unuseable because they were so out of focus. Grrrrrr! I decided to put them up anyway because I did have a blast painting that backdrop and putting together the whole outfit. I love how happy and smiley models used to be. A smiling girl with a great sense of humor? That's totally sexy to me, much more so than the usual pout we see on today's models.

But don't worry! My next photo gallery will be full of crisp, high resolution shots of my sexy feet. Promise!

Showing off my soles

No comments: