Friday, January 25, 2008

Pantyhose Feet

pantyhose feet in high heels


A new photo gallery is up for Barefoot Kristy members and I wanted to share some sample pics (if you're not a member yet, click here to join now).

pantyhose feet


In these pics I'm working hard at the office, dressed in my little black suit with a crisp blouse. My nude pantyhose feet get quite hot after a long day slaving away at the office. It's probably due to all that dipping and dangling I do while I'm typing. Just realized I'm doing it right now as I type this! Of course, right now I'm wearing my pink bedroom slippers, not my black leather pumps. These babies stay on my feet quite solidly, so you'll rarely see me lose one.

My pumps on the other hand are much more slippery. I like to pop them, but I have to be careful not to lose control. It's so embarrassing when one of my high heels slips off the tip of my toe and comes crashing down loudly on the hardwood floors. Quite startling too when I'm busy at work and focused on something else entirely!

pantyhose feet and soles


Log in to Barefoot Kristy to download this full photo gallery in a zip file!

No comments: