Monday, January 21, 2008

Sexy Feet in Jeans

I'm working on putting together a new gallery today and going over the photos, one thing keeps popping up that is driving me nuts: dog hair! It doesn't seem to matter how many times I vacuum each week or how carefully I sweep the floor before I set up my camera, I always end up walking over to grab something (glass of water, lotion, camera remote) and I manage to collect a couple of hairs that end up being in the pictures. Of course I never notice *while* I'm shooting the pics. No no! I notice after I'm all done and have uploaded the photos to my computer. Doh!

Here's a sample pic of my soles from my new set, Sexy Feet in Jeans, that should be up later today for Barefoot Kristy members:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have sexy feet the only thing that is better would be you in chains and shackels and me sukcing you feet