Thursday, March 06, 2008

Kristy Goes Skiing

I'm driving to Jasper tomorrow in the Canadian Rockies to meet up with some family and have a little visit plus do some skiing. My parents rented a cabin that takes dogs, so I'm getting all of us packed up & ready to go tonight. I'm working on a new video too, so that'll go up for Barefoot Kristy members before I leave. Don't think I'm going to leave you hanging!

I was reading a thread on Wu's foot fetish forum the other day talking about how much guys love to see women's bare feet up on the dash during long road trips. Since I'll probably be wearing my Ugg boots in the car (ugly as hell, but soooo warm), I won't have any socks on. Sometimes it's nice to prop my feet up on the dash, right up by the heater, to get them nice and toasty. I wonder if I'll have room to pack my video camera...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kristy

No comments: