Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Under the Weather

I've been feeling a little under the weather this week. Sniffly and stuffed up, plus super frustrated by my computer. I seem to have had something hacked or some kind of virus that has replaced the Google logo with a blue tiger (cat?) image. It's very weird and I'm having absolutely no luck figuring what exactly is doing this. I spent all day yesterday running virus scans and going through message boards trying to find someone else who's experiencing the same thing. It does NOT feel good to be the first person to discover this! Yikes!!

I'm finishing up the second part of my lacy stockings and heels video. I'm trying to cut my videos up now so that people who just want to see the soles can download just the soles videos. And people who want to see arches or toe spreads? Can just see arches or toe spreads.

If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I want to do more toe sucking movies and some more messy ones. I haven't had a good crushing session in a while. *heehee*

No comments: