Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Smelly Feet in Bare Feet and Jeans

The Pose - Smelly Feet and Wrinkles Soles

I just added a new photo gallery for Barefoot Kristy members. If you don't have a membership yet, you can join the foot loving fun right here!

The set starts off showing off my white cotton ankle socks that have gotten quite dirty after a day of wearing them. I give them a sniff to check and see just how dirty they are. Phewwwww! Very smelly feet. But that GOOD kind of smell, know what I mean? =)

I peel off the socks and then give my big toe a suck. There are lots of great wrinkled sole shots, my favorite when showing off my bare feet peeking out of my jeans. I get a lot of requests for just day to day Kristy, so bare feet and jeans is an easy one for me. I took a bunch of shots in "the Pose" trying to get a perfect one for my blog and the front page of my site, but I think the perfect photo that has my soles sharp plus my face is still eluding me. I have such a big goofy grin that I feel like a complete dork! LOL

That's why it's soooo much easier to just let my feet do all the work!

Wrinkled Soles up close

No comments: