Friday, February 03, 2006

Dreaming

Have you ever been dreaming about being in a movie theatre, eating popcorn & then woke up to the realization that you were eating your disgusting waxy ear plug? Happy Friday! After the initial confusion, it was actually a nice way to wake up since I was laughing my ass off.

It's +4 C today which means absolutely gorgeous! Sunny, warm & a perfect day to take the dogs for a hike & maybe a little geocaching. May have to make a quick dash to the store for batteries for my GPS first. Nothing exciting this weekend, unfortunately. My best friend is going to Calgary for a big superbowl party, but I need to get some work done, so I'll be staying home feeling sorry for myself. I might go on cam later if anyone wants to keep me company in a private show. =)

No comments: