Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Foot & Stocking Fetish Show Tonight

I was finally starting to feel close to 100% better after my bizarre alergic reaction last week & my eyes were just very dry, but probably not noticeable to anyone else. So I tanned for 2 days & got ready to shoot the photos I need to submit for 2 different projects. Low & behold, it's the tanning that is making me swell like Stay Puft the Marshmallow Face! By the end of the shoot my eyes were itching & swelling by the minute. I kept taking antihistamines & rubbing on the hydrocortisone cream, so they're not completely closed today, but it's still a not leaving the house kind of day.

So, does this mean I'm cancelling my members cam show tonight? No way! In fact I'm moving it to 1 hour earlier - 11:00 PM EST. Since my eyes are such a mess & I really don't want to irritate them further by putting on make-up, this crafty girl is going to do a sexy themed show instead - glasses, a white blouse, short skirt & stockings. A little striptease out of my office outfit should be just the thing to lift my spirits! Hopefully my foot fans can make it tonight. =)

No comments: