Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Olympic Hockey Has Started!

Hockey & ice skating are my two favorite sports to watch during the Olympics, followed by the crazy aerial tricks that the skiers & snowboarders do. I didn't have anybody to root for in skating & after that girl from China got up & finished after such a painful looking fall, she'd have been my pick anyways. But hockey has started, baby! Click here for the official schedule. It's too bad the time difference makes watching the games with friends a lost cause. One of my girlfriends manages a pub & actually called the liquor board to see if they could get a license to serve for the early morning final. No luck, so no, they won't be opening early. PJs & cereal just aren't as much fun as rooting with a whole crowd of folks in a public place. Obviously beer trumps milk. =P

In lieu of fun hockey cheering in public, I took mine private in these Oops, I Got Caught Jumping Again! snaps:
















And if you still want more Team Canada, I put up a new wallpaper in 800 X 600 as well as 1024 X 768. Check it out on my wallpaper page.

No comments: