Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bare Feet and Jeans

I'm trying to finish rendering a new video for my members, but my computer does not feel like cooperating today. It's being really slow and I'm going to do a reinstall tonight & see if that fixes things. In the meantime, I wanted to add something to entertain you while waiting for the new video, so I just finished uploading a new (very small) photo gallery.


Bare feet and jeans


These bare feet pics are very candid and simple, so it's not my usual gallery size of 80 to 100 photos. I get lots of requests for my bare feet in jeans, so I took the opportunity to snap some pics of my soles as I was sweeping up the kitchen floor. Of course, the tile floor is VERY hard on my knees and that didn't make for a very happy Kristy. lol I only shot about 25 pics before I was ready to get up off my knees!

Bare feet and soles

No comments: