Friday, February 29, 2008

New Movie Plus My Sexy Soles

I don't know how Friday snuck up on me so quickly this week. I'll definitely be working the weekend, trying to get caught up on real work stuff plus all the little projects I have on the go at home. I started sewing a new quilt this week, one for me this time that I can use to bundle myself up by the fire. I've made 3 quilts in the last year, but they've all been gifts for family members. It'll be nice to keep my handiwork around this time!

I've been busy adding Part 2 of my white pantyhose pics to the members section of Barefoot Kristy. A new video went up this week too showing off my cute green socks and then taking them off to show off my cute bare feet, of course! They were pretty stinky and I got a few deep sniffs in.

Here's a sample shot (available in much higher resolution in the members area):


Barefoot Kristy's soles


You can see a few more on my Sexy Feet Flickr account. If you have your own account, please add me!

If you want to download the full set in a zip file in super high resolution (seriously, larger than life size!), please join my site!

No comments: