Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Home from the Super Bowl

I got home last night from a little road trip down to Portland to visit some friends and attend my first Super Bowl party. We had a great time and the game, the food, everything exceeded my expectations. Falling short of my expectations, however, was my ability to accomplish all of the things I needed to get done before I left!

I ended up staying up until 4 a.m. trying to fix my laptop so I could bring it with me on the trip. By 4 a.m. I finally threw in the towel, but I was in no shape to finish the photo update I wanted to get done for my members. I'm finishing that up right now and then I'll go back to working on that damn laptop!

I didn't get a chance to take any pictures on the trip, but I did do a bit of shopping. I bought myself a pair of yellow plaid rubber boots! They're so cute and perfect for stomping around in the wet Pacific Northwest winters. What's that I hear? It's raining right now. Maybe I should head outside to test out my new boots. *heehee*

I also picked up a couple of bottles of nail polish in really neat colors: a bright yellow, a pearly shimmery HOT pink and a funky turquoise blue. Can't wait to try those out. Maybe yellow toes to go with my yellow boots? :)

No comments: